pages

Mexico Vacation Giveaway Winners!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! 
THE THREE WINNERS ARE...


1. Jen @ Jael Custom Designs              

2.Jennifer @  

3. Holly @ 504 Main              


Congratulations, I hope you enjoy your 7-Day Luxury Resort Stay in Mexico!!! You will be receiving your certificate within 1 day via e-mail.


Thank you to all who participated! This was a lot of fun. I met a lot of new people and am now following some very interesting blogs. I feel like I've gotten to know some of you better. Look for more of these giveaways from me as well as more helpful tips and articles on marketing, branding, and building your business.



Work At Home Mom, and  Entrepreneur
Burlington, Washington
Contact Me FacebookTwitter

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the Winners.
    I found your blog, too late :)
    New follower from FFF on MBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on cloud #9 this morning! I will email you immeditaely. I've posted on Facebook and tweeted about this. Lol! It was great news to wake up to! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to worry Shawn, keep watching my blog because I will have more travel giveaways! Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe I missed this giveaway.

    I am following you from MBC/FFF. Will love for you to follow my blog as well at www.safehomehappymom.com

    In the meantime, I will dig into your archives for more reads. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so giddy with excitement. THANK YOU!!!!!!! I am a little behind in proper thanks...I will be tweeting, etc.! THANKS!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe home happy mom... Don't worry, I will be having more of these vacation giveaways soon!

    Holly, I am so excited for you! You are very welcome.

    Thanks again everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Visiting from Friends Following Friends on MBC!! I'm your newest follower :)

    I'd love for you to come visit and follow me!

    Hope you have a great day!
    Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there...

    ...stopping by from MBC and now following you

    Stefanie
    http://pediatricsafety.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Think Social Media is Just a Fad? Think Again!

My Family Having Fun