***3 lucky winners will receive a ***
7-Day Luxury 5 Star Resort Stay In Mexico
Choose your 5 Star Resort Accommodations In:
· ACAPULCO
· MAZATLAN
· PUERTO PENASCO
· NUEVO VALLARTA or
· CANCUN
RETAIL VALUE: $1297.00-$2394.00 ($159/night-$399/night; Low or Peak Season) Click here to see sample certificate and details.
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
1. Leave a comment with this post telling me why you would like to win a 7-Day Luxury Resort Stay in Mexico.
2. E-mail me at Setfreegiveaway@gmail.com and leave your contact e-mail information. I will need to e-mail you the certificate if you win.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES:
You can earn extra entries by doing the following:
~IMPORTANT-- leave a new comment for each extra entry~
* Become a Follower of Set Free to Succeed.
* Follow me on twitter @kariday1
* Become a Facebook friend (Kari Day) and leave me a private message.
* Blog about this giveaway. (Put a link back to this contest in your blog and give me the link to your blog in a comment)
* Write a Facebook post about this giveaway that provides a link back to this contest.
* Tweet about this giveaway for one extra entry a day. (You must leave a comment for each days tweet): I Just entered to win a 7-Day Luxury Resort Stay in Mexico @kariday1! You can come enter too! http://ow.ly/1qRNH #giveaway #vacation
* Earn 1 extra entry for every person you personally invite who enters this contest. Leave their name in a comment.
*****EXTRA 10 to 15 SUPER BONUS ENTRIES****
* To earn an extra 10 entries, fill in your name and number on the form to the right, go to the next page, watch the videos on step #2 and step # 3 and correctly answer these two questions in an e-mail to Setfreegiveaway@gmail.com. This will earn you an extra 10 entries.
Question #1 How much can you make per sale from the national, executive, and presidential packages?
Question #2 How many hours of keyword research is provided for presidential members?
* To earn another 5 EXTRA entries take a test drive by clicking the link under the videos.
Contest ends Monday April 5th, 2010 at midnight PST. USA & CA residents only, please. Good luck!
DISCLOSURE – There may be taxes and fees associated with the certificate. All fees are to be paid by the winner; airfare is not included with this package. To see what the resort stay fees are click here. Winning entry will be selected at random, and will be announced here and sent to the winner in a personal e-mail with the certificate as an attachment. Valid E-mail address is required to win. ************************************************************************

Because soon my baby won't be nursing anymore and hubby and I will need a vaca. =) I am feeling better Kari and dying for the day we get that tax money I am still OOOBER Excited to start! Your blog is looking gooood!!!!
ReplyDeletehey Kari--this is So exciting--I can't wait to see who wins!!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kristin, and Im entering this contest because I am getting married next year! We are very tight on budget with all the costs! I never knew getting married would be so expensive. Having a free trip would be a huge lift off our shoulders.
I am going to just keep my fingers crossed!! But I hope whoever wins, enjoys this once in a lifetime experience. I never would be able to afford to go somewhere like this!
Have a great day!
I would love to win so me and my husband could go on the honeymoon we never had!!
ReplyDeleteExciting!!
Stoicjewelry@rocketmail.com
Hi!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Richard and I would like to enter the contest because I haven't taken my wife anywhere for a long time. I would love to surprise her with a fun vacation. Thanks.
Richard
That is a pretty amazing giveaway. I would like to win because I have never been on a real vacation to Mexico...I have been to Rosarito Beach for a weekend, but that's it.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog,
ReplyDeletewould love to win this as we havn;t had a holiday in years.
thanks for the opportunity!
Rebekah
Because my husband and I have been surrounded by kids since getting married. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, plus we have two that were born right after one another shortly after he and I got married. We could use a nice break and, obviously, with three kids, we don't have the money to do something like this on our own. It would just be great for he and I to enjoy ourselves, sans kids, for a time.
ReplyDeleteFollowing via Google Connect.
ReplyDeleteFollowing on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteBecame a Facebook friend and left you a PM.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win because I am a SAHM of 2 under 2 and I think that in itself is a reason to NEED a vacation! Thanks so much for an awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on google connect
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on twitter
ReplyDeleteAdded you on facebook and sent you a PM!
ReplyDeleteI would like to win this vacation so that I can give it to my grandparents who are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year! How cool would that be to give them a gift like that?!?!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a vaca I would like!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from FFF on MBC.
Check out my new blog:
www.athomeonwheels.com
I would love to win this vacation because my husband and I have never been on a Honeymoon when we married 8 years ago and we've actually never traveled together outside of the United States! My husband has been a hard worker since day one and I would like to give this to him for our 8 year anniversary this year.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
http://www.familywallmar.blogspot.com
I would love to win our last vacation my daughter and I became ill and spent the whole time in bed. We need a vacation.
ReplyDeletefollowing you
ReplyDeletefollowing you on twitter
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteFirst & foremost I'm following you from
MBC (FFF Group)
You can find me at
http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com
Oh Boy! I need a vacation because I'm always on the go constantly! I'm a FT working mommy of four children ages teen to toddler, I started my graphic design small business in June of 09' so after I get off of my FT I get dinner started, get the children situated for the next day and I start to work on client projects that need to be fulfilled. I go to bed no earlier that 2:00am on a daily basis. I can continue ti write but, you get the idea!
I NEED A VACATION! :-)
I am now following you on twitter!
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted about this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI just sent a friend request on Fabcebook!
ReplyDeleteI NEED to win because my husband and I need some us time. It has been over 4 years since we have done anything fun just the 2 of us.
ReplyDeleteI just posted on my FB Fan Page which also posts to my personal Page!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/JaelCustomDesigns
I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteHi Kari! Welcome to the FFF Club!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this luxury vacation because my hubs & I are celebrating our 15th anniversary this june. We are not doing any vacations this year because we making a communion party fr our daughter. I feel guilty and terrible for making the whole family give up vacation and this would be a nice surprise for my much too hard working hubs 4mytomkat@gmail.com www.babysittinmama.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI have become a follower thanks to MBC. 4mytomkat@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI just became a follower on twitter @babysittinmama
ReplyDelete4mytomkat@gmail.com
just tweeted about this giveaway @babysittinmama
ReplyDelete4mytomkat@gmail.com
i would love to win because my boyfriend and i deserve a vacation getaway!
ReplyDeletei'm a facebook friend of yours (jen reda) and left you a private message
ReplyDeletei tweeted http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/11365109165
ReplyDeleteFollowing on google friend connect.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on google friend connect already.
ReplyDeleteI would like to win because I would give the trip to my daughter.
ReplyDeleteIt would be a great vacation for both my husband and I, since we always end up going with my little one.
ReplyDeletefollow via google friend connect and i am your new follower from MBC (FFF) as well
ReplyDeleteHello. I need this vacation becauuse
ReplyDeleteI just was married a month ago, and we did not get to go on a honeymoon. Which is okay with me, but it would be such an honor to win one!
Money is so tight, we are a young family trying to keep our heads up! My husband works 70 hours a week, and I stay home with our son.
A vacation is 5 years over-needed! =]
Thank You!
shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@ShannaEAnderson
shanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
i added you as a friend on facebook, and sent you a message! thank you! =]
ReplyDeleteshanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
i follow you {set free to succeed}
ReplyDeleteshanna.elizabeth@Hotmail.com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/11544036302
ReplyDeletedaily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/11611673383
ReplyDeleteIm following you from MBC! Your blog looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteFollowing from MBC. www.savingcreatively.com
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Can't wait to read more!
daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/11653172448
ReplyDeleteHi Kari, Wow...I would love to win this for my husband! We never took a honeymoon and he had always felt bad about that...it would be great to suprise him!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Cole
We have been married 5+ years with NO honeymoon!
ReplyDelete